Physician | Pulmonary Critical Care
A highly respected and thriving pulmonary/critical care group in the Ocala region is expanding! We are looking to add another fantastic pulmonary/critical care specialist to our busy practice. With numerous locations throughout Ocala and The Villages, this position offers a terrific team to collaborate with and serves the four area hospitals. This group has a solid support staff and is known in the community for providing the best possible care pertaining to lung care, lung cancer, as well as sleep medicine.
This is a full-time position. Excellent pay and VERY competitive benefits.
· Licensed physician in Florida
· BE or BC in Pulmonary Critical Care or Pulmonology
· Must be a strong communicator, confident in assessment skills, EHR knowledge, excellent bedside manner, and a team collaborator.
Compensation and Benefits:
· Highly competitive salary based on experience starting at $300,000
· Full benefits with medical, Vision, Dental including spouses and dependent children
· 401k with profit sharing
· CME allowance
· ACCP dues, DEA expenses, Medical Society dues, etc.
· Malpractice coverage
· Relocation assistance
· Full-Time – Monday thru Friday
· 1:4 Call
· This position is located in Ocala, FL. Community offers low crime rate, excellent schools, plenty of fun recreational activities, and affordable cost of living. This is one of the top communities in Florida with a little of something for everyone. Close proximity to Leesburg, Orlando, Gainesville, Daytona Beach, etc.
If Interested in Joining Our Team, Please Apply to:
Christina Maley Higley, CEO
Phone: 1.833.MED.SENSE / 1.833.633.7367
Keywords: physician, pulmonary critical care, pulmonologist, critical care physician, pulmonary critical care physician, physician, MD, DO, physician jobs, outpatient, limited call, profit sharing, Ocala, The Villages, Leesburg, Orlando, Gainesville, Daytona Beach, FL, Florida